Are you looking for Mechanic Helper Jobs in Canada? You are at the right place. Helper Vacancies in Canada are offered by a company on an urgent basis.
The company is searching for talented, skilled, and committed people who efficiently perform their assigned duties. However, a company provides all basic facilities to employees i.e. Overtime, Medical, Insurance, housing, etc. Moreover, candidates are able to perform duties in tough conditions, in a fast-paced environment & attention to detail. So, suitable people will bring their detailed documents & apply for these vacancies.
Mechanic Helper Jobs in Canada
Details about these farmworker jobs in Canada are as below:
Job Position: Mechanic Helper
Company Name: Diesel Repair Hub Inc
Total Vacancies: 02
Job Location: Brampton, ON, Canada
Job Start Date: As soon as possible
Check Also: Delivery Truck Helper Jobs in Canada
The company gives $20.00 Canadian Dollars per hour
The weekly working hours are 30 to 40 hours
No degree, certificate, or diploma is needed for this job. but having good speaking skills in English is mandatory.
The candidate who is selected Will be trained by the company.
Responsibilities & Duties
The candidates shall possess the following;
- This may include fetching tools, organizing the work area
- Mechanic helpers are often responsible for inspecting vehicles to identify potential issues
- Carrying out basic repairs
- Delivery truck helpers often assist with inventory management by keeping track of delivered goods
- Your main responsibilities will include assisting mechanics
- Good communication skills are required
- Lifting heavy weight
- you may be involved in cleaning work areas and organizing tools
Procedure to apply
If you are interested in applying for these Mechanic Helper Jobs in Canada, simply send your CV to the email address given below:
Email Address: [email protected]
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not offering these jobs. We collect these jobs from other authentic sources. Please do not contact the employer on behalf of our website. Thank you