Are you looking for a Warehouse Worker in Canada? You are at the right place. Warehouse Worker Vacancies in Canada are offered by a company on an immediate basis.
The company is searching for talented, skilled, and committed people who efficiently perform their assigned duties. However, a company provides all basic facilities to employees i.e. Overtime, Medical, Insurance, housing, etc. Moreover, candidates can perform duties in tough conditions, in a fast-paced environment & attention to detail. So, suitable people will bring their detailed documents & apply for these vacancies.
Warehouse Worker Required in Canada
Details about these farmworker jobs in Canada are as below:
Job Position: Warehouse worker
Company Name: Organic Warehouse Inc
Total Vacancies: 3
Job Location: Surrey, BC
Job Start Date: As soon as possible
Check Also: Food Counter Attendant Jobs in Canada
The company gives 21.00 Dollars per hour
The weekly working hours are 35 hours
A secondary (high) school graduation certificate is required. Also, have good speaking skills in English.
Experience is an asset.
Responsibilities & Duties
The candidates shall possess the following;
- Warehouse workers are responsible for receiving incoming materials
- They have to keep track of all inventory items
- Warehouse personnel must pick orders from inventory shelves according to customer’s requirements
- After picking orders, warehouse staff must pack products properly
- You may also be responsible for operating machinery such as forklifts or pallet jacks.
- Good communication skills are required
- Physical fitness is also important as the job may require some heavy lifting
- Good communication skills are also essential
- They should also have strong organizational skills
Procedure to apply
If you are interested in applying for these Warehouse Worker Required in Canada, simply send your CV to the email address given below:
Email Address: [email protected]
Fax Number: –
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not offering these jobs. We collect these jobs from other authentic sources. Please do not contact the employer on behalf of our website. Thank you