If you are looking for high-paying jobs in developed countries to secure the future and raise the standard of life, you are in the right place. A famous company has announced retail store supervisor jobs in Canada. The company is hiring employees on a full-time permanent basis. The location of these jobs is in Vancouver, BC, Canada.
The hiring company selects employees having qualities self-motivated, experienced, skilled, and dynamic persons to fulfill the assigned tasks in a given time. The company is giving a handsome salary on an hourly basis.
Retail Store Supervisor Jobs in Canada
This is an outstanding job to make a career for a bright future. The company is providing more benefits to its employees by providing many other facilities. However, if you are interested in this particular job, check out more details about this job in the table given below.
|Retail Store Supervisor
|Laxmi convenience and grocery store
|Number of Vacancies
|When to Start
|As Soon As Possible
|40 Hours Per Week
Check Also: Cashier Jobs in Canada
The company is giving salaries to its employees on an hourly basis. The salary offered by the company is $27.80 per hour.
Interested candidates should have a secondary high school graduation certificate. Furthermore, applicants must be proficient in speaking and reading English.
The experience required for this job is 1 year to less than 2 years. If a candidate has higher experience in a related field, it will enhance the chances of selection and will be helpful during the job.
Requirements and Duties
- Having strong written and verbal skills.
- Be passionate and remain calm and professional while facing difficult customers.
- Applicants should be cooperative and be able to play the role of team leader.
- Having strong interpersonal and persuasive skills and being able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Applicants should be mentally, physically, and medically fit.
- Candidates should possess good customer service skills and have patience under stressful situations.
- Providing training to newcomers and solving the issues and conflicts of employees.
- Maintaining schedules to complete assigned tasks in a given time.
- Coordinate sales staff and cashier.
- Facing criticism with patience, paying attention to customers’ complaints, and resolving their issues.
- Selling merchandise and authorizing payments by check.
- Making sure that all the transactions are accurate following the company cash handling procedures.
- Providing instructions to employees under him and overseeing their activities.
Procedure to Apply
However, if you are interested and willing to apply, you can send your CV to the following email address for the application procedure.
Email Address: [email protected]
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not offering these jobs. We collect these jobs from other authentic sources. Please do not contact the employer on behalf of our website. Thank you