Are you looking for Long Haul Truck Driver Jobs in Canada? You are at the right place. Driver Vacancies in Canada are offered by a company on an urgent basis.
The company is searching for talented, skilled, and committed people who efficiently perform their assigned duties. However, a company provides all basic facilities to employees i.e. Overtime, Medical, Insurance, housing, etc. Moreover, candidates are able to perform duties in tough conditions, in a fast-paced environment & attention to detail. So, suitable people will bring their detailed documents & apply for these vacancies.
Long Haul Truck Driver Required For Canada
Details about these farmworker jobs in Canada are as follows:
Job Position: Long Haul Truck Driver
Company Name: SRR TRANSPORT
Total Vacancies: 10
Job Location: Sherwood Park, AB, Canada
Job Start Date: As soon as possible
Check Also: Janitor Jobs in Canada
The company gives $28.85 Dollars per hour
The weekly working hours are 40 hours
A secondary (high) school graduation certificate is required. but having good speaking skills in English.
Trained by the company.
Responsibilities & Duties
The candidates shall possess the following;
- One of the primary responsibilities of a long-haul truck driver is to transport goods
- Record cargo information, hours of service, distance traveled, and fuel consumption
- They should also possess knowledge of different routes
- Long-haul truck drivers play a pivotal role in keeping the global economy running smoothly
- Drivers are responsible for conducting regular inspections of the vehicle
- Good communication skills are required
- Driving long distances across Canada
- Lifting heavy weight
- They should also have strong organizational skills
Procedure to apply
If you are interested in applying for these Long Haul Truck Driver Jobs in Canada, simply send your CV to the email address given below:
Email Address: [email protected]
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not offering these jobs. We collect these jobs from other authentic sources. Please do not contact the employer on behalf of our website. Thank you