Moonfleet Poultry Services has announced Chicken Catcher Vacancies in Canada on an emergency basis. The company offers full-time and permanent jobs with Morning, Evening, and on-call shifts. The job location is Walkerton, ON Canada.
However, candidates must show professionalism and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. So, the company provides all basic facilities to its employees i.e Overtime, Insurance, Medical, Transport, etc.
Chicken Catcher Vacancies in Canada
More details about these jobs in Canada are as below:
The company gives $17.50 Dollars per hour.
The weekly working hours are 40 hours approximately.
Check Also: 15+ Industrial Butcher Jobs in Canada
There is no need for a certificate/ degree but have good English spoken & oral skills.
The Company Will train the selected employees.
The candidates must possess the following;
- The role of a chicken catcher in Canada requires immense physical stamina and expertise in handling live poultry
- Chicken catchers need to possess lightning-fast reflexes as they navigate through crowded barns
- They rely on their experience to approach each bird with care and expertise
- Working as a chicken catcher requires excellent teamwork skills
- This role demands patience, trustworthiness, responsibility
- Standing for extended periods
- Clean work area
- Handling heavy loads
- This job also plays a significant role in ensuring food safety standards
- These individuals play an indispensable role in Canadian poultry farms
- Able to operate machines
- Catchers must have great observational skills to identify potential issues
Procedure to apply
However, ideal candidates must apply for Chicken Catcher Vacancies in Canada. Also, attach all relevant experiences, educational testimonials, recent photographs & latest CVs;
Through Email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not offering these jobs. We collect these jobs from other authentic sources. Please do not contact the employer on behalf of our website. Thank you