The famous company Cora Breakfast and Lunch offers Kitchen Helper jobs in Canada on an immediate basis. The company offers full-time permanent vacancies with morning & evening shifts. The job location is Calgary, AB.
However, this company in Canada was looking for young, talented, skilled, and committed people who have expertise in the Food and Beverage field. So, the company facilitates its employees to give more facilities i.e Overtime, Medical, Transport, Housing & Group Insurance, etc. Furthermore, people will be able to work in a fast-paced environment & should complete their tasks in a given time. Therefore, eligible candidates may apply for these job positions.
Kitchen Helper Jobs in Canada
Position Title: Kitchen Helper
Company Name: KOTO Sushi Lounge
Number of Positions: 03
Type of the Job: Full-time and permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Job Location: Calgary, AB, Canada
Also Check: Baker Jobs in Canada
The company gives 15.00 Canadian Dollars per hour. The weekly working hours are approximately 30 to 40 hours.
There is no need for any education certificate to apply for these jobs. However, having good speaking skills in the English language is mandatory.
The people must not have any experience as a Kitchen Helper under a reputed Restaurant/ Hotel.
Requirements & Duties
The candidates must possess the following;
- Should have Kitchen helper skills to wash, peel & cut vegetables and fruits
- Remove kitchen garbage and trash
- Handle and store cleaning products
- Also, clean and sanitize the kitchen including work surfaces, storage areas, cupboards, equipment & appliances
- Effective interpersonal skills are required
- Sweep, mop, and polish floors
- Moreover, receive, unpack & store supplies in refrigerators, freezers & cupboards, etc
- Work as a Team player & focus on quality output
- Good communication & presentation skills are needed
- Ability to manage time & try to cook/ make quality food items
Procedure to apply
However, interested people should apply for Kitchen Helper jobs in Canada. Also, collect original documents, experience certificates, recent photographs, a passport & educational testimonials. So, people must send us an updated CV;
Email Address: [email protected]
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not offering these jobs. We collect these jobs from other authentic sources. Please do not contact the employer on behalf of our website. Thank you