If you are desirous to have a job in any developed country such as Canada, this is a good chance for you. A well-established company has announced welder jobs in Canada. There is no need for higher education for this job. The company is offering full-time as well as permanent jobs. This job has various locations in Canada depending upon the work setting.
The company needs to be determined, experienced, and committed individuals to fulfill the requirements. The salary offered by the company to its employees is on an hourly basis which is $26.50 hourly. Employees have to work 40 hours per week after joining this job.
Welder Jobs in Canada
This is an excellent job that has a handsome amount of pay package. Many other benefits are being offered by the company to its employees. However, before applying it is good for you to read out the details about this job carefully mentioned given below.
|Interglobe alliance Inc.
|Full-Time & Permanent Employment
|Number of Vacancies
|When to start
|As Soon As Possible
|40 hours per week
|Brampton, ON, Canada
Check Also: Chicken Catcher Vacancies in Canada
Salary is being offered by the company to its employees on an hourly basis which is $28.71 to 46.31 per hour.
Applicants must have an Other Trade certificate or diploma for this job. In addition, candidates should be fluent in speaking and reading English.
Candidates applying for this job should have 1 year to less than 2 years of experience in the related field.
Requirements & Duties
Here are the following requirements and duties for these jobs.
- Having good oral communication skills.
- Applicants should have good physical strength and patience.
- Ability to do repetitive tasks.
- Having good maths skills such as knowledge of 2D and 3D diagrams, ability to interpret sketches, and be able to calculate exact dimensions.
- Candidates must have good interpersonal skills.
- Knowing materials such as aluminum alloys and non-metallic materials.
- Having strong stamina and being able to work under pressure.
- Ability to pay attention to details and teamwork characteristics.
- Performing welding using arcs and torches.
- Using automatic, non-automatic, and semi-automatic tools to complete tasks.
- Setting up tools for welding according to requirements.
- Repairing machines and other equipment by welding pieces and filling gaps.
- Inspecting welding areas to find out flaws.
Procedure to Apply
However, if you are interested in welder jobs in Canada, you can apply by sending your CV or resume to the following email address.
Email Address: [email protected]
By phone: –
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not offering these jobs. We collect these jobs from other authentic sources. Please do not contact the employer on behalf of our website. Thank you