The Education industry is hiring School Librarian Jobs in Dubai with immediate effect. The company offers full-time jobs for male and Female candidates. The job location is Dubai (UAE).
However, our company is hiring candidates with or without experience who can apply for it. The visit, cancel, and Overstay visa holders can also apply for these job positions. Moreover, the company provides free accommodation, visas, medical, Insurance & Overtime, etc. Therefore, eligible applicants should apply for this job.
School Librarian Jobs in Dubai
Check out more details about these jobs in the United Arab Emirates below:
Job Position: School Librarian
Number of Vacancies: Not mentioned
Job Location: Dubai
The company gives AED 3000-3500 per month.
Check Also: Safety Officer Jobs in Dubai
The candidates must have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Library Science or related field. Also, have excellent speaking skills in English & Arabic language.
Candidates having 1 to 2 years of Proven experience as a Librarian are preferable.
Requirements & Duties
Candidates can perform;
- Possession of relevant certifications in library science is often beneficial
- Familiarity with library management software
- Basic communication skills to follow instructions and work as part of a team
- Knowledge of Arabic may be advantageous
- Comfort with technology and digital resources
- Ability to adapt to evolving educational technologies and changing library trends
- Knowledge of the Local Education System
- Develop, manage, and update the library collection
- Assist students and faculty in locating and utilizing information resources
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Plan and implement library programs, activities, and events
- Collaborate with teachers to integrate library resources into classroom activities
- Promote the library as a hub for learning
- Implement effective cataloging and classification systems
- promote a culture of reading and learning
How To Apply?
If you are interested in these School Librarian Jobs in Dubai, please send your CV to the email address given below. You may also contact the job provider at the phone number.
Email: [email protected]
Contact No: 0523250064
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not offering these jobs. We collect these jobs from other authentic sources. Please do not contact the employer on behalf of our website. Thank you