If you have a dream of a job in a restaurant in any developed country such as Canada to secure your future, this is a great opportunity for you. A well-reputed company has announced restaurant manager jobs in Canada. The company is hiring employees on a full-time /permanent basis. The location of this job is Sydney, NS, Canada.
The company needs skilled, professional, motivated, and experienced individuals to complete the assigned tasks in a given time. Salary is being offered by the company to its employees on an hourly basis. The salary is 23.00 hourly for 35 to 44 hours per week.
Restaurant Manager Jobs in Canada
This is the best job for you if you want to make a good career to secure your future. Hiring companies offer more benefits to their employees by providing many other facilities.
However, if you are interested in this job, it is better for you to check out further details about this job in the table given below.
|Company name||All In One Restaurant Ltd|
|Job Type||Full-Time/ Permanent|
|Number of Vacancies||1|
|When to start||As Soon As Possible|
|Duty Timings||35 to 44 Hours Per Week|
|Job Location||Sydney, NS Canada|
Check Also: Hotel Front Desk Clerk Jobs in Canada
The hiring company is offering salaries to its employees on an hourly basis. The salary offered by the company is 23.00 hourly for 35 to 44 hours per week.
A secondary (high) school graduation certificate is required for this job. However, candidates must be proficient in speaking and reading English.
The experience required for this job is 3 years to less than 5 years. If an applicant has higher experience it will increase the chances of his selection and will be very helpful during the job.
Requirements and Duties
This job has the following requirements and duties.
- Applicants should have good oral communication skills.
- Having strong interpersonal skills and being able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidates should have good organizational skills and be able to work in a professional way under stressful situations.
- Ability to play the role of team leader.
- Having good management and planning skills.
- Applicants need to be innovative and have problem-solving abilities.
- Candidate should have good computer knowledge and experience in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, etc.,
- Recruiting new staff and giving training to them.
- Overseeing the daily operations and monitoring the staff activities.
- Addressing customers’ complaints and solving their issues on an immediate basis.
- Maintain an inventory for staff daily schedules and supplies of food items.
- Responsible for planning and executing daily operations.
- Introducing new plans and initiatives to increase profit.
- Supervise and give instructions to the staff.
- Assuring food safety and maintaining hygienic food.
Procedure to Apply
However, if you are interested in a restaurant manager job, you can apply by sending your CV or resume to the following email address.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not offering these jobs. We collect these jobs from other authentic sources. Please do not contact the employer on behalf of our website. Thank you