Do you have a dream of having a job in Canada for a better future? Are you interested in office management jobs? The good news for you is that one of the leading companies has announced Office Administrator Jobs in Canada to fill the vacant posts. The company is hiring deserving candidates on a full-time/permanent basis. The location of this job is Vancouver, BC, Canada.
The company needs experienced, motivated and skilled persons to fulfill the requirements of the job. Salary is being offered by the company to the selected applicants on an hourly basis which is $26.00 per hour. Duty timings are 35 to 40 hours per week.
Office Administrator Jobs in Canada
This is an excellent job that has a handsome amount of pay package. In addition, many other benefits are being offered by the company to facilitate its employees. If you are interested in this job, it is better for you to read out details about this job carefully.
|Position Title||Office Administrator|
|Company Name||Maxim Property Services|
|Job type||Full-time /Permanent|
|Number of Vacancies||1|
|When to Start||As Soon As Possible|
|Duty Timings||35 to 40 Hours Per Week|
|Location||Vancouver, BC, Canada|
Also Check: Restaurant Manager Jobs in Canada
The hiring company offers salaries to the selected candidates on an hourly basis. The salary per hour is $25.00 to $28.00.
Candidates applying for this job must have a secondary (high) school graduation certificate. Moreover, applicants must be fluent in speaking and writing English.
No experience is required for this job.
Requirements and Duties
This job has the following requirements and duties.
- Applicants should have good oral communication skills.
- Having flexibility and excellent interpersonal skills.
- The ability of multitasking and have team leader characteristics.
- Candidates should have endurance and the ability to work in a professional way under stressful situations.
- Must have good organizational and management skills.
- Greet and welcome visitors.
- Arranging meetings between participants to maintain communications.
- Responsible for completing office operations according to deadlines.
- Oversee and coordinate office clerical functions and office operations.
- Preparing an inventory for payroll, staff daily schedule, and office operations.
- Designing and implementing office operations according to requirements.
Read Also: Working in Canada Vs USA: Which is better?
Procedure to Apply
However, interested candidates can apply for Office Administrator Jobs in Canada by sending CVs/resumes to the following email address.
Email Address: [email protected]
8838 Heather Street suite 103
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not offering these jobs. We collect these jobs from other authentic sources. Please do not contact the employer on behalf of our website. Thank you