Are you looking forward to having a job in any advanced and highly-paying country such as Canada to secure a bright future? Are you interested in marketing? If the answer is yes, you are exactly on the right path. One of the famous and leading companies named Offshore Care has announced marketing coordinator jobs in Canada. The location of this job is Dartmouth, NS, Canada.
These jobs are being offered by the company to the selected candidates on a full-time permanent basis. Moreover, candidates need to be experienced, skilled, and eligible to work in a fast-paced environment to fulfill the requirements of the job. The salary offered by the hiring company is on an hourly basis which is $26.00 per hour. Duty timings are 35 hours per week.
Marketing Coordinator Jobs in Canada
This job is very attractive for many job seekers due to its pay package. In addition, many other benefits are being offered by the company to facilitate the employees. If you are enthusiastic about this job and willing to apply, read out more details of this job provided below.
|Job Position||Marketing Coordinator|
|Company Name||Offshore Care|
|Job Type||Full-time/ Permanent|
|Number of Vacancies||2|
|When to Apply||As Soon As Possible|
|Duty Timings||35 Hours Per Week|
|Job Location||Dartmouth, NS, Canada.|
Check Also: Office Administrator Jobs in Canada
Salary is being offered by the company to the selected candidates on an hourly basis which is $26.00 per hour.
Candidates applying for this job must have a Bachelor’s degree. In addition, applicants must be fluent in speaking and reading English.
The experience required for these jobs is 2 years to less than 3 years. However, having more experience will be a plus point for an applicant.
Requirements & Duties
This job has the following requirements and duties.
- Having good oral communication skills.
- Applicants should have excellent computer skills and knowledge about the products.
- Having strong interpersonal skills, endurance, and the ability to work under pressure.
- Candidates should have good customer service skills and be able to pay attention to details.
- Applicants should be able to work as team players.
- Having knowledge about marketing techniques.
- Responsible for answering written and oral inquiries.
- Designing and implementing campaigns for the advertisement of products.
- Innovate new ideas for advertising products.
- Being responsible for contact with the media.
- Organizing promotional activities such as meetings, ceremonies, and other events for product publicity.
- Overseeing and supervising the preparation of reports, presentations, and website content for product publicity.
- Assisting design departments in producing new and demanding products.
- Analyzing public opinions and trends about products and their preferences.
- Maintaining an inventory for monthly and annual forecasts.
How To Apply
Interested candidates for marketing coordinator jobs in Canada can apply by sending a CV or resume to the following email address.
Email address: [email protected]
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not offering these jobs. We collect these jobs from other authentic sources. Please do not contact the employer on behalf of our website. Thank you