The Hotels/ Restaurant industry wants Kitchen Helpers Required in Dubai on an urgent basis. The company offers a full-time permanent job for both male and female applicants. The location of the job is Dubai (UAE).
The company wants to hire skillful, talented, well-versed and experienced people who are able to do these tasks. Also, the company provides Insurance, Overtime, Medical, Pension plans, and Medical facilities. However, people should perform all assigned tasks within a given time and perform repetitive tasks. So, suitable people will collect their latest credentials & expertise as soon as possible.
Below is more detail about these Room Attendant Jobs in Dubai:
Job Position: Kitchen Helper
Industry Name: Hotels/Restaurant
Total Vacancies: Not mentioned
Job Location: Dubai (UAE)
Job Start Date: As soon as possible
Check Also: Room Attendant Jobs in Dubai
A company provides 3000 to 3500 AED per month
& daily working hours are only 8.
The candidates must have at least a high school graduation diploma along with the required certification. Also, the ability to speak & write English language & familiar with the Arabic language,
Applicants must have 1 to 2 years of working experience in the hotel field. The company prefers to appoint more experienced holders.
Duties & Other Requirements
The candidates shall be responsible for performing;
- Basic knowledge of food safety practices and hygiene is essential
- Kitchen helpers often stand for long periods and may need to lift heavy pots or pans
- Ability to work cooperatively with chefs, cooks, and other kitchen staff
- Effective communication skills to take instructions and relay information
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced, dynamic kitchen environment
- Be open to learning new tasks and adjusting to changing kitchen needs
- Consistency in attendance and punctuality is crucial in a kitchen setting
- Capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously during busy times
- Moreover, make sure that guests are comfortable within the room while workers are serving their duties outside the rooms
- While formal education is not always required, on-the-job training or culinary school coursework can be beneficial for career advancement.
- Complete assigned work in the allotted time & show good behavior
Procedure to Apply
If you want to apply for these Kitchen Helpers Required in Dubai you can simply send your CV along with all other details to the email address provided below:
Email Address: [email protected]
Contact Number: +9710523941520
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not offering these jobs. We collect these jobs from other authentic sources. Please do not contact the employer on behalf of our website. Thank you