Are you interested in working in any advanced and well-paying countries like Canada? This is a great opportunity for you. One of the leading companies has announced cashier jobs in Canada to fill the vacant posts. The hiring company is offering permanent as well as full-time jobs. The location of this job is Edmonton, AB, Canada.
The company is giving preference to experienced, skilled, motivated, and committed persons to achieve the assigned tasks in a given time. The hiring company is offering a salary to selected candidates on an hourly basis which is $15.00 per hour. Duty timings are 40 hours per week.
Cashier Jobs in Canada
If you want a bright future, this job is capable for you because you can join it even without having a higher education. Many other benefits are being offered by the company to its employees. If you are willing to apply for this job, reading out the details of this job will be very helpful for you.
|Company Name||Edmonton Cannabis & Edibles|
|Job Type||Permanent employment, Full time|
|Number of Vacancies||4|
|When to Apply||As Soon As Possible|
|Duty Timings||40 Hours Per Week|
9303 34 AveEdmonton, ABT6E 5W8 Canada
Check Also: Marketing Coordinator Jobs in Canada
Salary is being offered by the company to its employees on an hourly basis which is $15.00 per hour.
Applicants must have a secondary (high) school graduation certificate for this job. Moreover, candidates need to be proficient in speaking and reading English.
Experience an asset.
Requirements and Duties
This job has the following requirements and duties
- Having good oral communication skills.
- Applicants should have basic maths knowledge.
- Having patience and being able to work in stressful situations
- Candidates must have good interpersonal skills and pay attention to details.
- Have knowledge about products.
- Applicants must have a good understanding and ability to multitask.
- Receiving payments of goods by cheque or cash and providing change to cash customers.
- Ensuring that all the transactions are accurate following the company cash handling procedure.
- Answer customers’ issues and solve them on an immediate basis.
- Greeting customers when they arrive or depart.
- Scanning of goods to ensure exact price.
- Maintain good customer service skills to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Preparation of an inventory for daily transactions.
Procedure to Apply
However, interested candidates can apply for cashier jobs in Canada by sending a CV or resume to the following email address.
Email Address: [email protected]
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not offering these jobs. We collect these jobs from other authentic sources. Please do not contact the employer on behalf of our website. Thank you