A well-established company has announced Store Cashier Jobs in Canada on an urgent basis. The company offers full-time and permanent job employment with an attractive salary package.
However, the company provides all basic facilities to its employees i.e. Medical, Transport, Overtime & Insurance, Food, etc. The candidates must be familiar with all related matters of Stores, its products & records of items. Also, having the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and standing for extended periods, must be physically capable of performing assigned duties. Therefore, interesting people will forward their latest credentials to us for the appointment process.
Store Cashier Jobs in Canada
Details about these Jobs in Canada are as follows:
Job Position: Cashier
Company Name: Liquor House
Total Vacancies: 5
Job Location: 1460 Mcconachie BLVD NW, Edmonton, AB (T5Y 3X2) Canada
Job Start Date: As soon as possible
Age Limit: Not Mentioned. Check the average age limit in Canada.
Check Also: Retail Store Supervisor Jobs in Canada
The pay package for these jobs in Canada is very attractive. The company gives $15.00 Canadian Dollars per hour for 32 hours per week.
A secondary (high) school graduation certificate is needed to apply for these jobs. Also, a candidate who can speak the English Language will be preferred.
Experience is not required to apply for these jobs. The company will train the employees.
Requirements & Duties
Applicants must be able to perform the following duties;
- Operate cash register, suggestive selling, process money, cheque & card payments
- Receiver payment for goods/ services, scan items
- Also, stock shelves & clean the counter area
- Greet customers & provide customer services
- Wrap it and place merchandise in bags
- Moreover, participate in promotional activities
- Verify the age of customers when selling lottery tickets, alcohol products
- Knowledge of latest computer applications i.e price scanners, Interac machine, Electronic Cash Register
- The working area is a Corner store, Gas Bar, etc
- Work as a Team player & produce quality results
- Effective interpersonal skills are required
How to Apply?
If you are interested in applying for these Store Cashier Jobs in Canada, simply send your CV to the email address given below:
Email Address: [email protected]
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not offering these jobs. We collect these jobs from other authentic sources. Please do not contact the employer on behalf of our website. Thank you