The famous company Robust Transport Services Ltd. offers Long Haul Truck Driver jobs in Canada on an urgent basis. The company offers full-time and permanent jobs with Morning, Evening & On-Call shifts. The job location is Abbotsford, BC.
However, candidates must show professionalism in customer service and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. So, the company provides all basic facilities to its employees i.e Overtime, Insurance, Medical, Transport, etc. Moreover, having knowledge about driver’s logbook, bill of lading, inspection report & dangerous goods occurrence reports. Therefore, suitable Drivers must apply for these job vacancies.
Long Haul Truck Driver Jobs in Canada
More details about these jobs in Canada are as below:
Long Haul Truck Driver
The company gives $27 Dollars per hour.
The weekly working hours are 50 to 60 hours approximately.
Check Also: Dairy Farm Worker Jobs in Canada
There is no need for a certificate/ degree but having at least an AZ class license. Also, having good English spoken & oral skills.
There is no need for experience to apply for these truck driving jobs.
The candidates must possess the following;
- Perform preventive maintenance & emergency roadside repairs
- Also, perform brake adjustments, load & unload goods
- Receive & relay information to central dispatch
- Operate & drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials
- Maintain cargo record information, hours of service, distance traveled & fuel consumption
- Moreover, perform pre-trip and post-trip inspections & oversee all aspects of the vehicle
- Provide accident or incident reports, trip reports & maintenance, and repair reports
- Drive as part of 2 personal team or convoy
- Oversee condition of vehicle & inspect tires, lights, brakes & other equipment
- Ability to handle 23 kg weight easily
- Able to operate tractor-trailer, flatbed, refrigerated trucks
- Work as a Team player & perform organized work
Procedure to apply
However, ideal candidates must apply for Long Haul Truck Driver jobs in Canada. Also, attach all relevant experiences, educational testimonials, recent photographs & latest CVs;
Through Email: [email protected]
Through FAX: 604-560-6269
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not offering these jobs. We collect these jobs from other authentic sources. Please do not contact the employer on behalf of our website. Thank you