If you are interested in having a job in any of the developed and highly paying countries such as Canada, this is a good chance for you. A well-reputed company has announced housekeeping attendant jobs in Canada. The company is offering permanent as well as full-time jobs. The location of this job is Nain, NL, Canada.
The hiring company is giving preference to determined, experienced, and energetic persons to accomplish assigned tasks in a specified time. Salary is being offered by the company to its employees on an hourly basis. The salary per hour is $16.50. There are 35 to 40 working hours per week in this job.
Housekeeping Attendant Jobs in Canada
This is a good job because you can join it without having skills. The company is offering further benefits to its employees by providing many other facilities. However, before proceeding further you should read out more details about this job in the table given below.
|Nain Hotel Ltd
|Number of Vacancies
|When to Start
|As Soon As Possible
|35 to 40 Hours Per week
|Nain, NL Canada
|Hotel , Resort
Also Check: Housekeeping Assistant Jobs in Dubai
Hiring Company gives salary to its employees on an hourly basis. The salary per hour provided by the company for this job is $16.50.
A secondary (high) school graduation certificate is required to apply for these jobs. Furthermore, candidates must be fluent in speaking and reading English.
7 months to less than 1 year of experience is required.
Requirements and Duties
This job has the following requirements and duties
- Having good oral communication skills
- Applicants should be physically strong and have good stamina.
- Having patience and being able to work professionally under stress.
- Being able to pay attention to the instructions.
- Having good time management skills.
- Candidate should have good interpersonal skills and be able to do repetitive tasks.
- Not involving any criminal case.
- Sweeping and washing of floors.
- Give and reacquire items from guests on loan.
- Cleaning and dusting of furniture.
- Change dirty linens and towels.
- Removing garbage from the recycle bin and room service trays.
- Making the bed, altering sheets, and changing used towels and toiletries.
- Maintain cleaning of windows, walls, and ceilings.
- Maintain cleaning of bathroom fixtures and appliances.
Procedure to Apply
However, interested candidates can apply for the housekeeping attendant jobs in Canada by sending a CV/resume to the following email address.
Email Address: [email protected]
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not offering these jobs. We collect these jobs from other authentic sources. Please do not contact the employer on behalf of our website. Thank you