If you have a dream of having a job in an advanced country like Canada, you are on the right path. Currently, a well-known company has announced construction worker jobs in Canada. The location of this particular job is Mississauga, ON, Canada.
The company is giving employment full-time but seasonal basis. The company is looking for self-motivated, energetic, physically strong, and committed people in order to accomplish assigned tasks in a specified time. Salary is given company to its employees on an hourly basis. The wage per hour is $15.50 to 18.00 . The duty timings of this job are 30 hours per week.
Construction Worker Jobs in Canada
This is the best job for people who want a handsome income without having too many skills. The hiring company provides many other facilities and benefits to its employees. However, if you are impressed by this job and willing to apply, check out more details about this job in the following table.
|Position Title||Construction Worker|
|Company||Real Brothers Construction Limited|
|Job Type||Full-Time/ Permanent|
|Number of Vacancies||04|
|When to start||As Soon As Possible|
|Duty Timings||30 Hours Per Week|
|Location||Mississauga, ON, Canada|
|Work Setting||Various locations|
Read Also: Roofing Supervisor Jobs in Canada
The company is giving salaries to its employees on an hourly basis. The company pays its employees $15.50 to 18.00 per hour.
Bachelor’s degree needed to apply for the job. However, applicants must be fluent in speaking English.
3 years to less than 5 years of experience is required to apply for these jobs.
Requirements & Duties
- Candidates should be physically, medically, and mentally fit.
- Having good communication skills.
- Applicants should be proficient in speaking and reading the English language.
- The applicant should not be involved in any criminal case
- Having good maths skills and should have strong stamina.
- Applicants should have building and mechanical knowledge.
- Building and demolishing concrete forms, catwalks, shoring, and barricades.
- Loading and unloading construction materials and bringing materials to the construction sites.
- Assisting tradesmen and machinery operators in construction projects.
- Dismantling of old forms and structures using the equipment.
- Placing traffic signals properly.
- Smooth and level concrete and other materials.
- Preparing construction materials for building structures and filling gaps.
- Removal of debris and discarded material from the construction area.
- Razing down structures by using explosives according to the instructions.
Procedure to Apply
However, Interested candidates can apply for these construction worker jobs in Canada by sending a CV to the following Email address:
Email Address: [email protected]
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not offering these jobs. We collect these jobs from other authentic sources. Please do not contact the employer on behalf of our website. Thank you